One of the more fascinating areas of intellectual property law has emerged as the Internet has become a dominant presence in everyday life. Some of the hottest issues involving the Internet include:
- The use of Internet Domain Names as Trademark
- Freedom of Speech / 1st Amendment and its application to the Internet
- Protecting copyrighted information published on the Internet
- Privacy issues involving the internet
- The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
The practice of our firm focuses on these complex legal issues. Our attorneys combine an in-depth understanding of both the technology and the law so that we may better assist our clients.