Welcome to the Law Office of Lance C. Venable
The Law Office of Lance C. Venable, PLLC provides high-quality Intellectual Property legal services and personal attention that is second to none. Lance Venable has over 20 years of experience as a registered patent attorney and has represented hundreds of clients ranging from individual inventors, small to medium-sized businesses, and major corporations in serving their intellectual property needs.
- Helping inventors evaluate whether their inventions are worth protecting with a patent, and then working with the inventor to prepare, file, and prosecute the patent before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office;
- Helping businesses obtain federal protection for their trademarks and service marks at the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office that help identify and distinguish their goods and services from others in the marketplace;
- Helping authors and artists obtain protection for their work under the copyright laws;
- Representing clients in litigation for disputes in all areas of intellectual property law in both federal and state courts throughout the U.S.; and
- Helping intellectual property owners license their work and preparing agreements that meet the individual needs of the client so that they can reap the benefits of their creativity.
Our firm is located in Chandler, Arizona which is a suburb of beautiful downtown Phoenix, Arizona. Phoenix, affectionately known as “The Valley of the Sun,” is the second fastest growing metropolitan area in the U.S. Our temperate climate and thriving economy has made the Phoenix area a Mecca for the development of small businesses (especially high-tech industries).